Caring for your new ink
- Remove bandage within two hours. If the bandage sticks to the tattoo, wet slightly and remove gently. Do not re-bandage your tattoo.
- Always wash your hands before touching your tattoo. Do not wash tattoo with a washcloth or other abrasive materials. Wash gently with anti-bacterial soap and warm water.
- Pat dry; do not rub tattoo. Use a fresh towel or paper towel.
- Do not us Vaseline, Neosporin, or any heavy petroleum-based products. Apply a thin layer of unscented hand lotion (Aquaphor, Shea butter, Curel, Eucerin, or Lubriderm) often after washing tattoo for about two weeks.
- Keep tattoo away from direct sunlight, salt water, chlorine water, or dusty/dirty conditions for at least two weeks. Avoid tight fitting clothing over tattoo while healing to avoid irritation.
- DO NOT PICK AT PEELING SKIN OR SCABBING. KEEP YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF.
- Contact your artist if you have any questions during the healing process.